Spring sports uniforms will be collected beginning Wednesday, May 13th, in conjunction with student collection of personal belongings. Uniforms should be returned in a bag labeled with the students’ name, sport, and level (i.e. varsity, JV, freshmen, etc.). If unable to return uniforms on the date assigned, students should notify their coach. Any items that are not returned will result in a replacement charge. Please review the schedule and maps below.
Seniors/students transferring out of the District should return uniforms when they come in to return their textbooks and Chromebooks and to collect personal belongings on the following dates:
- Wednesday, May 13th– last names A through D from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 13th – last names E through H from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 14th – last names I through L from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 14th – last names M through Q from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, May 15th – last names R through U from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Friday, May 15th – last names V through Z from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors may return uniforms on Tuesday, May 19th, or Wednesday, May 20th, at the curbside collection points shown in the second map below. Students with last names A through L should return uniforms in front of the main entrance on 6th Street, and students with last names M through Z should return uniforms in front of the social science wing exit on 5th Street.